Troubleshooting your app:
- Check the App Store for updates.
- Change to a different WiFi connection ᯤ.
- Fully Close and Re-open to restart the app.
- Check your storage. Make sure you have a minimum of 2.5 GB of storage available.
- Try turning your device off and back on to refresh your memory.
Troubleshooting your connection:
- Make sure your WiFi connection has Full bars ᯤ
If you are on WiFi on a mobile device, try switching to Cellular Data 📶.
- If Cellular Data works, this means your WiFi is not strong enough to connect to EpisodeXOXO.
Reinstalling your app:
On iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Tap and hold the app icon until a menu pops-up.
- Select 'Remove App'
- Select 'Delete App'
- Select 'Delete'
- Re-install the app from the Apple App-Store:
- On MacOS
- Open the 'Finder' application
- Select 'Applications' from the left side Favorites section
- Right-click or two-finger tap the EpisodeXOXO app
- Select 'Move to Trash'
- Empty your Trash Bin.
- Re-install the app from the Mac App-Store:
If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a support ticket.